Business Law II
Course Code: BU122-VB | CRN #: 30007
This course emphasizes fundamental legal principles relating to the formation, interpretation, performance and remedies of sales contracts under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). Additional topics explored through case study include warranties, employment and agency relationships and various legal forms of business. Product liability theories are examined as they relate to Article 2 of the UCC. Note: Offered spring semesters only.
You may view how many spots are currently available at: herkimer.edu/courses, for each course.
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Online courses only - Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.