Course Code: BU148-VB | CRN #: 30515
This is a survey course designed to provide the student with a thorough knowledge of electronic commerce concepts and terminology. The student will be introduced to both the theory and practice of conducting business over the Internet and World Wide Web. This course describes what electronic commerce is and how it can be conducted and managed and covers emerging online technologies and trends and their influence on the electronic commerce marketplace. Note: Offered fall semesters only.
You may view how many spots are currently available at: herkimer.edu/courses, for each course.
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Online courses only - Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.