Marketing on the Internet
Course Code: BU149-VB | CRN #: 30516
This course explores the concepts and theories of on-line marketing with an emphasis on the use of the Internet and the Web to reach customers. Course topics will include an introduction to the Internet, analyses of the characteristics and behaviors on the Internet user population, the use of the Internet for research, products and pricing for Internet marketing plans, and ethics and laws relating to Internet marketing. Students will explore the characteristics that make web sites effective for various purposes. Students will learn to use email, FTP, a web browser, web search tools and a LISTSERV. Note: Offered spring semesters only.
You may view how many spots are currently available at: herkimer.edu/courses, for each course.
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Online courses only - Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.