Course Code: MA095-VA | CRN #: 30376
This course is designed for students with weak or non-existent algebra skills. Some of the topics to be included are algebraic expressions, linear equations, word problems, graphing straight lines, systems of linear equations, factoring, and radicals. Computer software may be used to enhance the learning experience. Proficiency must be shown in classwork and on the final exam with a “C” or better. Note: This is a three credit hour course that counts toward full-time status, but does not count toward graduation credit.
You may view how many spots are currently available at: herkimer.edu/courses, for each course.
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Online courses only - Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.