Marketing A.A.S.Apply Now
This program prepares students for positions such as service coordinators, personnel assistants, office managers, field staff supervisors, administrative assistants and other business office personnel. Graduates are prepared to:
- Describe current issues in health care
- Identify the challenges and responsibilities of health care providers
- Explain financial considerations in the health care industry
- Describe access to care
- Identify reimbursement issues and the changes which have an economic impact on the health care delivery system, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Insurance
- Describe the ethical and social implications of the health care industry
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Marketing A.A.S.
Graduates find employment with marketing agencies, newspapers, trade journals, telephone companies, banks, computer industries, government and private industry. Specific titles may include: sales representative, marketing management trainee, market analyst and public relations employee.
Below is a list of transfer agreements we have established (for our Marketing A.A.S. Program) with four-year colleges & universities to provide a seamless transfer of credits.
Programs also offered online are denoted by asterisk.*
- Bellevue University
- Empire State College
- Excelsior College
- Kaplan University
- Morrisville State College
- Niagara University
- SUNY Cobleskill
- SUNY Institute of Technology
Online Marketing A.A.S. Degree
The Marketing A.A.S. degree program is internet accessible and may be completed entirely online. Learn how!