Early Childhood A.A.S.Apply Now
The Early Childhood program is designed to prepare students for a career in teaching young children.
Graduates are prepared to:
- Interact with young children in a professional, supportive and nurturing manner
- Plan and maintain a safe and healthy learning environment
- Design an implement developmentally-appropriate curricula
- Observe and document developmental progress
- Facilitate home-center communication
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Early Childhood A.A.S.
Graduates will be prepared to accept positions ranging from Teacher Assistant to Teacher in Child Day Care Centers, Preschools, Head Start programs and a variety of other early childhood facilities.
Below is a list of transfer agreements we have established (for our Early Childhood A.A.S. Program) with four-year colleges & universities to provide a seamless transfer of credits.
Programs also offered online are denoted by asterisk.*