Science A.S.Apply Now
The mission of the science program is to provide the knowledge, skills and values needed to prepare the science major to transfer to upper division programs, and to produce a scientifically literate citizen. Graduates of the science programs are prepared to:
- Demonstrate analytical abilities in organizing, data gathering, synthesizing and evaluating
- Demonstrate an ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Demonstrate an understanding of value systems
- Write a scientific research paper
- Discuss and evaluate current science issues such as health, medical, environmental and biotechnology problems
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Science A.S.
Below is a list of transfer agreements we have established (for our Science A.S. Program) with four-year colleges & universities to provide a seamless transfer of credits.
Programs also offered online are denoted by asterisk.*