Small Business Management A.A.S.Apply Now
The Small Business Management program is designed for students who would like to own and operate their own business. Graduates are prepared to:
- Write business plans
- Work with accountants, attorneys and bankers
- Use business related computer software applications
- Organize a sole proprietorship, form a partnership and/or incorporate a small business
- Prepare budgets to control costs
- Network with federal, state and local agencies that assist small business owners
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Small Business Management A.A.S.
The program provides students with the essential entrepreneurial tools needed to start a business. Additionally, students learn relevant job skills required by employers to fill entry-level management positions.
Below is a list of transfer agreements we have established (for our Small Business Management A.A.S. Program) with four-year colleges & universities to provide a seamless transfer of credits.
Programs also offered online are denoted by asterisk.*
- Empire State College
- Franklin University
- Kaplan University
- Morrisville State College
- SUNY Institute of Technology
Online Small Business Management A.A.S. Degree
The Small Business Management A.A.S. degree program is internet accessible and may be completed entirely online. Learn how!