Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS)
This state grant is for New York State residents who are matriculated, enrolled part-time (3-11 credit hours) and meet the income guidelines. Awards vary based on funding, the number of eligible candidates and the number of credits they are registered for. Awards are applied to the student's tuition only.
- Award Amount: Varies based on funding, and number of credits eligible candidates are registered for.
- How to Apply: Complete the APTS application and include student and parent's (if applicable) NYS tax return(s)
- Duration: Awarded Annually
- Repayment: This is a grant, no repayment is required
- Eligibility: See State Financial Aid Requirements