Available Library Resources - for program reviews or new course proposals
To create a listing of available Herkimer College Library resources for program reviews, new course and curriculum proposals, etc.:
1. Go to the Herkimer College Library Online Catalog
- Search the Herkimer College Library Catalog for books and other materials that apply to this new course.
- Create a basket of your results.
- Print or click Save/Mail to save to your PC the results list in Citation format.
2. Go to the Herkimer College Library Databases list
- Select ALL Herkimer College Journals, Print and Electronic.
- Use the Subjects/Select a Subject drop-down feature to search the category that applies to your needs.
- Click "Journals only" instead of "All titles".
- Print the results.
3. Attach all lists of resources to the program review, course proposal, etc.← Return to Faculty Use