To ensure they have easy access to healthy meals, all of our residential students are required to enroll in a meal plan. Choose from numerous specialty food stations and menus updated daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Breakfast at Sunrise
- Crock and Ladle
- The Market Place (featuring home-style comfort foods)
- The American Grill and Griddle
- Mama's Italian Kitchen
- Sabores (fresh Mexican food)
- The American Signature Deli & Bread Company
- Show Time (an exhibition cooking station that alternates between pastas and made to order stir fry)
The Herkimer College Cafe accepts cash and credit cards in addition to student meal plans and General Bucks.
The Dining Center is located in the Robert McLaughlin College Center and is open when classes are in session during the fall and spring semesters.