Experience » Student Transport
The FREE Shuttle & Other Student Transportation Options
For the convenience of our students, a free shuttle bus is available Monday through Friday. Below is some important information to know if you plan on using the Student Shuttle:
- A valid student ID is required to ride the shuttle.
- Students are required to abide by the Student Code of Conduct while utilizing the shuttle.
- View the Shuttle Schedule – The departure times are approximate, please be at the stop early.
- Students must be dropped off at WalMart in order to be picked up.
- If the college is closed, the shuttle will not be in service. If the college is delayed, the shuttle will begin one hour prior to the campus opening.
- If the college will be closing early, the shuttle will make its last campus pick-up closest to one hour after the closing.
Looking for a cab? Here are some local taxi services:
- Gary’s Taxi: 315-866-4003
- Juliano’s Taxi Service: 315-866-1150
- Affordable Cab: 315-866-7007