In-Person and Online Tutoring is Available for All Our Students
Tutoring is available for more than 75 different Herkimer College courses and is free of charge to registered students.
Herkimer College’s tutorial program is:
- nationally certified
- staffed with trained, experienced tutors
- available for both on-campus and online students, with or without a referral
- available in-person by appointment or during walk-in hours, and online 24/7 through ANGEL
Download Our Academic Support Center Tutoring Brochure
Make an appointment for one-on-one tutoring by:
- stopping in at the ASC front desk (LB 104)
- calling 315-574-4000
- scheduling an appointment online, please call 315-574-4000 with any questions
Whether you are taking a class online or just have a question when the Center is closed, the Academic Support Center’s online tutoring service is just a click away! You can ask a specific question, review concepts, or submit a paper for review and comment by emailing your paper or questions to email@example.com or by calling the Academic Support Center at 315-574-4000 to schedule a Skype appointment. You will receive receive an answer via e-mail within 24-78 hours.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about tutoring, contact Academic Support at 315-574-4000 or request information.
On-Demand Student Success Workshops
For information about upcoming Res Life ASC events click here.