In-Person and Online Tutoring is Available for All Our Students
Tutoring is available for more than 75 different Herkimer College courses and is free of charge to registered students.
Herkimer College’s tutorial program is:
- nationally certified
- staffed with trained, experienced tutors
- available for both on-campus and online students, with or without a referral
- available in-person by appointment or during walk-in hours, and online 24/7 through ANGEL
Make an appointment for one-on-one tutoring by:
- stopping in at the ASC front desk (LB 104)
- calling 315-866-0300 x8275
- scheduling an appointment online, please call 315-866-0300 x8275 with any questions
Whether you are taking a class online or just have a question when the Center is closed, the Academic Support Center’s online tutoring service is just a click away! You can ask a specific question, review concepts, or submit a paper for review and comment and receive an answer via e-mail within 24-78 hours.
Once you’ve signed into ANGEL, go to the Community Groups section and click the "Find a Group" link. Enter “tutoring” in the keyword search box. Click the “Enroll” link to add online tutoring to your ANGEL homepage so that you can access it day or night.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about tutoring, contact Academic Support at 315-866-0300 x8288 or email@example.com.