Modern American Novel
Online Course | Course code: EN251-VB | CRN: 30484 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 19 / 28
This course runs from July 07, 2014 to August 14, 2014
This course is designed to introduce students to the major works by America's leading twentieth century novelists. An emphasis will be placed on contemporary authors and their themes, local color, similarities and differences to each other. Research on each author is also intertwined throughout the course. Several novels will be covered in a fifteen week time period.
Instructor: Cynthia Gabriel
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network (Angel) website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Cynthia Gabriel