Intro Early Childhood Ed
Online Course | Course code: ED100-V1 | CRN: 20087 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 17 / 28
This course runs from January 22, 2014 to May 13, 2014
This course will explore the relationship between the physical environment and the young child, from birth through age eight. On the basis of both historical and current theories of child development, the student will learn how to select and design developmentally appropriate programs that are supportive and inclusive of all children's needs. Twelve hours of class observation in early childhood settings is required.
Instructor: Michelle List
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network (Angel) website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Michelle List