Online Course | Course code: MT115-VA | CRN: 30251 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 10 / 28
This course runs from May 19, 2014 to June 26, 2014
This course presents a programmed-learning word-building systems approach to the study of basic medical terminology. The instructor serves as a facilitator with the student as a self-directed learner. Prefixes, suffixes, word roots, combining forms, special endings, abbreviations, and symbols are included in the content. Emphasis is placed on word building, spelling, definition, and pronunciation of commonly used medical terms. NOTE: Offered fall semesters only.
Instructor: Catherine Marrotta
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network (Angel) website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Catherine Marrotta