Online Course | Course code: SC133-VS | CRN: 30540 | Credits: 4 | Seats: 19 / 28
This course runs from May 19, 2014 to August 14, 2014
This course explores the properties of matter, kinematics, linear dynamics, statics, work, conservation of energy and momentum, collisions, gravitation, rotational kinematics and dynamics, equilibrium, simple harmonic motion, waves and sound. The topics of college physics are presented in a traditional sequence through both lecture and laboratory experiences, while introducing 'relative and modern physics' early and frequently to demonstrate that physics is a relevant expanding science for students planning a career in medicine, dentistry, physical therapy, research, teaching, engineering and other technical professional fields. Skill in elementary algebra is recommended.
Instructor: Arthur Muller
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network (Angel) website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Arthur Muller