Netwrk Defen & Countermeasures
Online Course | Course code: CJ273-V1 | CRN: 41356 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 4 / 28
This course runs from August 25, 2014 to December 16, 2014
The purpose of this course is to explore in-depth network defense concepts and techniques. This course will examine theoretical concepts that make the world of networking unique. This course will also adopt a practical approach when examining network defense techniques and includes hands-on practical applications. Along with examining different network defense strategies, this course will explore the fields of steganography and malware commonly utilized in cybercrime.
Instructor: Robert Price
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network (Angel) website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Robert Price