First Year Student Seminar
Online Course | Course code: FS100-VM | CRN: 10009 | Credits: 1 | Seats: 0 / 28
This course runs from January 02, 2015 to January 20, 2015
This seminar is required for all new, full-time students. It is designed to help students be successful in their classes and adjust to the many challenges of college life. Course should be taken in first semester.
Instructor: Jaclyn Harrington
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the Online Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access Herkimer Online Courses one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Jaclyn Harrington