Online Course | Course code: SS234-V1 | CRN: 22427 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 6 / 28
This course runs from January 22, 2015 to May 14, 2015
This course is designed to familiarize students with the major areas of child psychology, including physical, social, emotional and intellectual functioning over time, from conception through late childhood. Attention is focused on the mastery of basic concepts and theories, along with supporting research and application. Observations of children are required outside the classroom.
Instructor: Mary Jo Kelley
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the Online Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access Herkimer Online Courses one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Mary Jo Kelley