Major English Writers
Online Course | Course code: EN123-V1 | CRN: 43025 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 16 / 28
This course runs from August 25, 2014 to December 16, 2014
This course is designed to introduce students to selected masterworks of English literature. Literature will be presented through a historical perspective with emphasis on selected works of the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the 19th century and the modern age. Through lecture, discussion and student writing, students will explore the interpretation of literature while gaining an appreciation for each piece of literature's place in the historical period in which it was written.
Instructor: Cynthia Gabriel
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the Online Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access Herkimer Online Courses one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Cynthia Gabriel