Intro Economic Crime Invest
Online Course | Course code: CJ122-V1 | CRN: 20063 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 7 / 28
This course runs from January 22, 2014 to May 13, 2014
This course is designed to educate students about the nature, origin and permutations of fraud and high technology-based or assisted criminal activity (a.k.a. computer crime). Students will be provided with a foundation in the legal principles of information security and specific investigative methods and techniques which are utilized by practitioners to investigate fraud and high technology crime in modern law enforcement and/or business settings. Focus on legal foundations will be applicable, including criminal and civil federal laws contained in the United States Code as well as criminal and civil laws contained in the codes of New York State.
Instructor: Christopher Riddell
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the Online Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access Herkimer Online Courses one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Christopher Riddell