Online Course | Course code: MA124-VM | CRN: 10014 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 47 / 56
This course runs from January 02, 2014 to January 20, 2014
This course is intended to explore some basic mathematical concepts of general interest and use to students in the liberal arts. Topics include inductive and deductive reasoning; techniques for solving problems; set theory; number theory and the real number system; and logic. Additional topics will be chosen from among the following: number representation and calculation; equations and inequalities; graphs, functions, and linear systems; consumer mathematics and financial management; geometry; counting methods and probability theory; and statistics. Prerequisite: MA 095 or sufficient placement scores.
Instructor: Annette Yauney
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network (Angel) website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Annette Yauney