Fund of Biology I
Online Course | Course code: SC141-VM | CRN: 10092 | Credits: 4 | Seats: 28 / 28
This course runs from January 02, 2014 to January 20, 2014
This course is designed primarily for the student not enrolled in the LAS: Science program. This general biology course serves as an introduction covering the sphere of life, its origin, diversity and interrelationships with the environment, the language of life and the transmission of information, and the evolution of life. This study emphasizes the unifying themes that support the network of life and the scientific process through scientific inquiry. Students may not receive credit for both this course and SC 155.
Instructor: Nicole McDaniels
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network (Angel) website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Nicole McDaniels