Intro Comp Graphics & Design
Online Course | Course code: HU146-V1 | CRN: 20222 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 16 / 28
This course runs from January 22, 2014 to May 13, 2014
This course is designed to provide the principles of computer-based graphic design using vector-based drawing and photographic image editing software. Students will create original graphic art and generate composite art based on digital images. Emphasis will be placed on the creative process and how technology, just as traditional mediums, can be used to generate aesthetically-pleasing graphic art.
Instructor: Blake Pitcher
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the On-Line Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access the course(s) at the SUNY Learning Network (Angel) website one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Blake Pitcher