Online Small Business Management CertificateApply Now
This one-year certificate program in Small Business Management provides students with the opportunity to learn new or upgrade existing management skills. Graduates are prepared to:
- Maintain accounting records
- Prepare budgets
- Supervise employees
- Use computers
- Interpret contracts
- Develop a marketing plan
- Organize a small business
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Small Business Management Certificate
This program offers practical, entry-level job skills for management positions with retail, service and manufacturing business, not-for-profit organizations and government agencies.
Online Small Business Management Certificate Degree
The Small Business Management Certificate degree program is internet accessible and may be completed entirely online. Learn how!
Gainful Employment Program Disclosure
Program Name: Small Business Management
CIP Code: 52.0701
Occupation(s): General and Operations Managers
O*Net Link to occupational profiles: http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-1021.00
Program costs for New York State residents *
Tuition & Fees: $4,390
Books & Supplies: $1,200
Room & Board: $9,000
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Q. How long will it take me to complete this program?
A. The program is designed to take 30 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2013-2014, *% finished in 30 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2013-14. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
Q. What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
A. The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Q. What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
A. Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.