Radio-Television Broadcasting A.A.S.Apply Now
The Radio-Television Broadcasting program is designed to prepare students for careers in electronic media including radio, TV, Cable TV, communications, multi-media production and advertising. Graduates are prepared to:
- Operate basic television studio and field production equipment
- Operate basic audio production equipment
- Perform Radio-TV station operations functions
- Write basic forms of broadcast copy
- Perform broadcast station advertising, sales and promotion duties
- Perform on-camera or on-microphone
View some of our student produced videos on YouTube!
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Radio-Television Broadcasting A.A.S.
Graduates find employment in the fields of radio broadcasting, television broadcasting, cable television, production companies, advertising agencies, corporate video, institutional video, and government and educational media.
Below is a list of transfer agreements we have established (for our Radio-Television Broadcasting A.A.S. Program) with four-year colleges & universities to provide a seamless transfer of credits.
Programs also offered online are denoted by asterisk.*