April 16, 2013
Herkimer County Community College is accepting registration for several non-credit workshops to be held on Wednesday, May 1. These one and two-hour workshops include topics such as:
• Obtaining your Notary Public through an At Home Study (12-1 pm); $19 plus $99 materials fee
• Seven Simple Secrets to Financial Freedom (1-3pm); $29 plus $20 materials fee
• Getting Published (3-5pm); $29 plus $20 materials fee
• Getting Your Manuscript Critiqued (5-6pm); $19 plus $10 materials fee
• Earn Extra Money With a Mystery Shopping Business (6-7pm); $19 plus $10 materials fee
• Creating a Successful Home-Based Business (7-9pm); $29 plus $20 materials fee
• Creating a Typing/Word Processing Business (9-10pm); $19 plus $10 materials fee
All workshops are to be instructed by LeeAnne Krusemark, author and business owner.
Pre-registration is required and must be received before April 24. Registration can be completed by calling (315) 866-0300 ext. 8251, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. For fee information and complete course details, please visit our website at http://www.herkimer.edu/ce/.