Health Services Management Technology A.A.S.Apply Now
This program prepares students for positions such as service coordinators, personnel assistants, office managers, field staff supervisors, administrative assistants and other business office personnel. Graduates are prepared to:
- Describe current issues in health care
- Identify the challenges and responsibilities of health care providers
- Explain financial considerations in the health care industry
- Describe access to care
- Identify reimbursement issues and the changes which have an economic impact on the health care delivery system, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Insurance
- Describe the ethical and social implications of the health care industry
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Health Services Management Technology A.A.S.
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Hospital Office Manager
- Doctor’s / Physician’s Office Manager
- Health Services Director
- Director of Adult Care Services
Online Health Services Management Technology A.A.S. Degree
The Health Services Management Technology A.A.S. degree program is internet accessible and may be completed entirely online. Learn how!