Student Online Services
Portions of Student Online Services require a Student ID (SID)/User ID and Personal Identification Number (PIN). Only authorized users may access these areas. By logging in to Student Online Services, you certify that you are an HCCC Student and the SID/User ID and PIN are yours. Logging in using another person’s information constitutes improper use of this system and is a violation of state and federal law.
* Please be aware that HCCC email accounts will now be created automatically for all currently registered Herkimer County Community College students. Please see here for more information. Accounts should be available about 3 weeks before class begins.
* Students will be restricted to 4 credit hours during the Winter Mini and 18 credit hours during the Spring Semester.
* Summer coursework has a credit hour restriction due to the shortened time frame of these classes.
- Option 1: You are limited to seven to eight (7-8) VA credits and seven to eight (7-8) VB credits, if you also want to take one (1) VS class.
- Option 2: You are limited to three to four (3-4) VA credits and three to four (3-4) VB credits, if you also want to take two (2) VS session classes. Failure to comply may result in de-registration from all of your courses.
(Not interested in a degree from HCCC at this time).
(after acceptance into a degree or certificate program at HCCC) - Internet Academy Student only
(after acceptance into a degree or certificate program at HCCC) - Internet Academy students only