New Students: Make sure to sign up for a Microsoft Teams training
Dear Herkimer College Students:
As we prepare for the start of the spring semester, we want to provide you with the opportunity to learn about Microsoft Teams. You will be using Microsoft Teams to attend your “real-time remote” classes, new student orientation, co-curricular activities and other college services.
We will be offering training to show you to how to access and utilize Microsoft Teams, so that you will be ready for the start of the spring semester. There are six different sessions for you to choose from. You are welcome to join multiple sessions but, please join us for at least one session.
- Session #1: Monday, January 25th from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #2: Tuesday, January 26th from 2 – 3 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #3: Thursday, January 28th from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #4: Monday, February 1st from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #5: Tuesday, February 2nd from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #6: Wednesday, February 3rd from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
Click on the links above to join.
Please note, Teams training is a separate event from New Student Orientation. New Student Orientation will take place on Tuesday, January 26th (Day #1) and Wednesday, January 27th (Day #2) from 5 – 7 pm each night and is for new students only.
- New Student Orientation Day #1: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- New Student Orientation Day #2: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
Click on the links above to join. The schedule is also attached for your reference.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 315-866-0300 x. 8555. We look forward to “seeing” you at one of these sessions and showing you the exciting world of Microsoft Teams!