Herkimer College Alerts

Important COVID-19 updates and case tracker are available here.  

Instructions for accessing real-time remote classes are here.


Start earning college credits.

To register for a College Now course:

  • New and Returning Students: Complete the Application/Registration form you received from the College Now representative or see your guidance counselor.
  • All Students: Complete a Certificate of Residence Application and have it notarized. Certificates of residency are valid for up to one year after submission. 

Students who are residents of Herkimer County need only complete the Affidavit for Certificate of Residence, have their signature notarized, and return it to the Student Accounts Office at the college (they do not need to go to the Herkimer County Treasurer’s Office).

Students outside Herkimer County must obtain a Certificate of Residence from the county in which they live (permanent home residence). Students must apply to the county’s Chief Fiscal Officer (in most cases, it is the County Treasurer’s Office).

All residency forms should be returned to:

Student Accounts Office
Herkimer College
100 Reservoir Road
Herkimer, NY 13350