Summer/Winter Financial Aid
What you need to know to apply.
Summer Financial Aid:
To be eligible, you must:
- Be taking courses applicable to their degree program.
- Be in good academic standing at the end of the spring 2021 semester.
- Have a processed FAFSA for 2020-2021 by June 30th.
- Have a 2021-2022 processed FAFSA and TAP applications for TAP recipients.
- Meet the financial aid program requirements.
To apply for summer financial aid, complete the Summer 2021 Financial Aid Application and Requirements Form
The College will evaluate your financial aid eligibility and email instructions to view your summer financial aid awards through Student Online Services.
*Note: This application indicates the various requirements for Pell, TAP, and Student loans. Please read these requirements as eligibility for these programs are very different and may not apply to all students.
At the conclusion of the summer term, we will evaluate your academic progress to determine your financial aid eligibility for the next semester.
Winter Financial Aid:
There are very limited options for using financial aid to pay for Winter Mini Session courses. Here are options to assist students taking the Winter Mini and utilizing their financial aid:
- If the student is going to be less than full time for the following spring semester and the student is Pell eligible, the winter term credits can be added to the spring credits and the Pell Grant will be based on the total credits.
- Students who did not borrow the maximum student loans for the academic year can increase their loan for the term and have it applied to the Winter Mini bill. Additional loans can be requested on the Winter Mini Financial Aid Application.
- Students who anticipate an overage of financial aid for the following spring term can complete the Winter Mini Financial Aid Form requesting to defer the winter bill costs to the spring semester.