Apply » Billing

Billing, Tuition Payment, and Student Accounts

The Student Accounts Office is in charge of all College billing functions and student accounts. Anything related to payment of tuition, fees, or campus housing charges should be handled through this office. The Student Accounts Office is also responsible for the collection of New York State Certificates of Residence, as well as disbursement of financial aid funds.

For your convenience, we strive to allow parents and students to access as many Student Accounts Office functions as possible online. Students are encouraged to use the web self-service tool to access their account to review their account summary, review holds, and obtain various information related to their student accounts.

If you have a question, you might be able to save a trip or call to our office by checking out our Frequently Asked Questions or common topics of inquiry, like Tuition and Fees, Financial Aid Overage ChecksEffects of Withdrawal, Forms, Generals Cash Card, Meal Plan Info, Explanation of Fees and Tuition Payment Plans.

You can also pay your tuition online or determine your college costs with our SUNY Net Price Cost Calculator.

If you’ve reviewed our web pages but still have questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us by visiting RMCC 216, calling 315-866-0300 x8315, or request information. If you need to fax something, that number is 315-866-5497. We look forward to helping you.

New Bookstore Information for 2017-2018!!


If you plan to use financial aid, including student loans, to purchase your books and/or supplies, your account MUST show that your financial aid awards are greater than your total charges.  Bookstore purchases using financial aid overages begin ten days before the official start of the semester.

If you did not yet file the FAFSA for the 2017-2018 school year as of July 2017, you are considered a very late filer.  You must file immediately at if you intend to use financial aid (including student loans) to pay for your charges. NYS residents must also complete the TAP application.

Student loans will not be available for you to use for books unless you complete:

  • The online entrance counseling session
  • The electronic Master Promissory Note

NYS residents MUST obtain and submit their certificate of residence to have the additional tuition charge for no residency removed from their account.  Please make sure to complete this requirement BEFORE the start of the semester if you wish to use financial aid to purchase books.

Again, all of your financial aid requirements MUST BE FULFILLED if you intend to use financial aid to purchase textbooks.

Effective Fall 2017, Barnes and Noble will be operating Herkimer College’s bookstore. Please visit the bookstore online at  Barnes and Noble will price match textbooks, including Amazon, and local competitors.  

Request Information




Cost Comparison

Proud Participant Vet Friendly Institution