Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
This state grant is provided to New York State residents attending a New York State school full-time. Students must be matriculated and be in good academic standing. Funds may be applied to tuition only. The program is administered by New York State Higher Education Serviced Corporation.
- Award Amount: $500 up to the cost of Tuition (at Herkimer College)
- How to Apply: Complete the TAP application
- Duration: Awarded Annually
- Repayment: This is a grant, no repayment is required
- Eligibility: See State Financial Aid Requirements