Experience » Residence Life & Housing » Forms & Publications

Forms & Publications

We’re looking forward to having you as part of our campus community! Below are some forms and publications you may find helpful as you make your housing decision or prepare to move into one of our campus apartments:

  • Hall License
  • Meal Plan
  • Housing Contract This is the language of the contract.  To apply for housing, please click here.
  • Certificate of Residence This form is often confused as a housing form.  To be eligible for resident tuition rate, students must provide a Certificate of Residence from their home county.  This is an annual requirement as Certificates of Residence are valid for one year from the date issued.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Residence Life and Housing Office at:

Phone #: 315-574-4016
Fax number: 315-867-2224
Toll free number: 844-GO-4-HERK

Request information

Herkimer College Alerts

Due to the winter storm, Herkimer College will be closed on Sunday, January 20th. The College will also be closed Monday, January 21st in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. This includes the Fitness Center both days.

- Dismiss - ×