The FREE Shuttle & Other Student Transportation Options
For the convenience of our students, a free shuttle bus is available Monday through Friday. Below is some important information to know if you plan on using the Student Shuttle:
- A valid student ID is required to ride the shuttle.
- Students are required to abide by the Student Code of Conduct while utilizing the shuttle.
- View the Shuttle Schedule – The departure times are approximate, please be at the stop early.
- Students must be dropped off at WalMart in order to be picked up.
- If the college is closed, the shuttle will not be in service. If the college is delayed, the shuttle will begin one hour prior to the campus opening.
- If the college will be closing early, the shuttle will make its last campus pick-up closest to one hour after the closing.
Looking for a ride? Here are some local services:
- Gary’s Taxi: 315-866-4003
- Affordable Cab: 315-866-7007
- Angel Ride Limousine Airport Service: 315-868-1817
Bus Schedules and Services
- Birnie Bus is a local bus line running from Syracuse to Little Falls. View the Birnie Bus Schedule.
- The nearest bus and train station is Union Station, 321 Main Street, Utica, NY 13501.
- Centro Bus Schedule
*Herkimer College provides a service listing but does not endorse the companies aforementioned.