The Fall 2018 schedule will be available for viewing in Student Online Services on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 (at approximately 9:00 AM) and on the college website on March 27, 2018.
Registration for Fall 2018 will begin on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 (at approximately 8:30 AM) and will be based on the student’s time ticket. Time ticket details are:
Matriculated Students – enrolled in a degree granting program (within the last year, fall 2017 to present).
- Students with 40 or more earned hours will be able to register beginning at 8:30 AM on April 10th.
- Students with between 16 and 39.99 earned hours will be able to register beginning at 8:30 AM on April 11th.
- Student with less than 16 earned hours will be able to register beginning at 8:30 AM on April 12th.
Rematriculating Students (returning students)
- Student who were last enrolled prior to fall 2017 (returning students) regardless of credits will be able to register beginning at 8:30 AM on April 23rd.
Non-matriculated Student – not enrolled in a degree granting program
- Regardless of earned credit hours, will be able to register beginning at 8:30 AM on April 23rd.
- Business (BU)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Education (ED)
- Emergency Medical Tech (EM)
- Engineering Science (EG)
- English (EN)
- English as 2nd Language (ES)
- First Year Student Seminar (FS)
- Foreign Language (FL)
- Health (HE)
- Health Services Mgmt (HM)
- Honors Program (HP)
- Human Services (HS)
- Humanities (HU)
- Information Science (IS)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Medical Coder/Transcriptionist (MT)
- Paralegal (PL)
- Physical Education (PE)
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Science (SC)
- Social Science (SS)
- Travel and Tourism (TT)