Health Services Management Technology A.A.S.
This program prepares students for positions such as service coordinators, personnel assistants, office managers, field staff supervisors, administrative assistants and other business office personnel. Graduates are prepared to:
- Describe current issues in health care
- Identify the challenges and responsibilities of health care providers
- Explain financial considerations in the health care industry
- Describe access to care
- Identify reimbursement issues and the changes which have an economic impact on the health care delivery system, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Insurance
- Describe the ethical and social implications of the health care industry
Below is a list of transfer agreements we have established (for our Health Services Management Technology A.A.S. Program) with four-year colleges & universities to provide a seamless transfer of credits.
Programs also offered online are denoted by asterisk.*
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Health Services Management Technology A.A.S.
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Hospital Office Manager
- Doctor’s / Physician’s Office Manager
- Health Services Director
- Director of Adult Care Services
Prior Felony Disclaimer
Enrollment of Individuals with Prior Criminal History
Students who have previously been convicted of a felony are advised that their prior criminal history may impede their ability to complete the requirements of this program. For more information, read the Policy Regarding Enrollment of Individuals with Prior Felony Conviction.