Academic Support Center (ASC)
To contact the Academic Support Center (ASC) and be directed to the staff member who can best assist you:
To request free tutoring:
- To make a tutoring appointment, please use our cloud based Accudemia tutoring system by following the step by step instructions found in the informational video here.
- Upon making a tutoring appointment with Accudemia, you will receive an email to your student account containing a link to the virtual appointment if you chose online appointment. If you chose face to face tutoring, please come to the Academic Support Center at the designated time.
- If you require additional assistance with setting up an appointment through Accudemia, please contact Academic Support Technical Assistant, Josh Lanza, at the phone numbers or email addresses listed above.
- If you have a draft of a paper/essay (complete or partial) and are looking for feedback rather than an appointment, send the document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our writing tutors will review your paper, place Microsoft Word comments on it, and return it to you. This is not a paper editing service. Writing tutors will not make direct changes to documents submitted. Due to anticipated E-Tutor volume, please allow up to 72 hours for a reply.
- For 24/7 tutoring, Net Tutor is available at no additional charge to Herkimer students. Instructions for logging in to Net Tutor can be downloaded here. How do I access NetTutor? This step-by-step guide will walk students through accessing e-tutoring, available by class.
Academic Success Coaches:
Be sure to leave a voicemail with your name and number if there is no answer! Calls will be returned within one business day at the latest!
- Vince Brookins, email@example.com, (315) 866-0300 ext. 8780 or 216-780-2494
- Jody Edick, firstname.lastname@example.org (315) 866-0300 ext. 8302 or 518-512-9961
- Keith Heinrich, email@example.com (315) 866-0300 ext. 8777 or 315-351-2589
Academic Success Coaches can also be contacted through Accudemia.