Real-Time Remote Instructional Resources
January 19, 2021
Dear Herkimer College Students,
As we prepare for the start of the spring semester, we want to provide you with the opportunity to learn about Microsoft Teams. You will be using Microsoft Teams to attend your “real-time remote” classes, new student orientation, co-curricular activities and other college services.
We will be offering training to show you to how to access and utilize Microsoft Teams, so that you will be ready for the start of the spring semester. There are six different sessions for you to choose from. You are welcome to join multiple sessions but, please join us for at least one session.
- Session #1: Monday, January 25th from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #2: Tuesday, January 26th from 1 - 2 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #3: Thursday, January 28th from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #4: Monday, February 1st from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #5: Tuesday, February 2nd from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
- Session #6: Wednesday, February 3rd from 5 – 6 pm (Join Microsoft Teams Meeting)
Click on the links above to join.
Please note, Teams training is a separate event from New Student Orientation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-866-0300 x. 8555. We look forward to “seeing” you at one of these sessions and showing you the exciting world of Microsoft Teams!
- How to Login to Office 365 for the First Time
- How to Setup Herkimer Email on Your Phone and Tablet
- How to Reset Your Herkimer College Account Password
- Microsoft Teams Guide for Faculty and Students
- How to Accept and Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting
- How to Schedule a Teams Meeting
- How to Take Attendance in Microsoft Teams
- How to Change Attendees Role in a Teams Meeting
- How to Add Newly Registered Students to Your Microsoft Teams Class Meeting
- How to Delete a Recurring Meeting for a Dropped Class in Microsoft Teams
- How to Record and Access Meeting Recording in Microsoft Teams
- Activate Your Class team
- Add a co-instructor and guest to a class team