Degree Works Makes Graduation Requirements Crystal Clear
Degree Works is a web-based advisement tool that can be used as a road map towards students’ graduation. It matches students’ academic and course history against the degree requirements as defined in the College Catalog. It also provides specific guidance on recommended future course requirements.
Students and advisors use the tool to evaluate students’ progress and alignment of their program of study to their academic and career goals.
Degree Works has numerous benefits that contribute to student success, including:
- It is available via the web 24/7.
- Students can learn the degree requirements and identify the courses they must complete to earn their degree.
- Before officially changing their major, students can learn how the courses they have completed meet the new major requirements.
- Students can see how the courses they want to take in the future will apply to their degree requirements.
- Students can view the Schedule of Classes and select courses for the coming Semester.
- Students can learn about courses they are interested in by reading course descriptions and pre/co-requisites.
- Students can estimate how many semesters it will take them to graduate.
- Students can link to register for classes.
To learn more about how Degree Works helps Herkimer College students succeed, download the help document.
To access Degree Works:
- Click on: http://my.herkimer.edu
- Go to: Quick Links
- Select: Student & Financial Aid
- Select: Registration
- Next click on Degree Works