The Foundation » Ways to Give Back » Restricted Gifts

Choose Your Impact: Restricted Gifts

Ways To GiveA Restricted Gift allows you to specify exactly what part of the Herkimer College community you want your donation to impact. For instance, you may choose to make a restricted contribution to one of the following:

To make a Restricted Gift to an academic program, College department, or scholarship, contact the Herkimer County College Foundation office in CC 255 by calling 315-574-4015.