Apply Now for International Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Herkimer College! We look forward to having you here as part of our campus community. Below is all the information you need to apply, but if you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact the Office of International Programs online.
- Application Fee: Not Required
- TOEFL/IELTS: Not Required
- Placement Test: All international students are required to take this test upon arrival.
Spring Semester: January 4, 2016 (Recommended Deadline-Applications received after this date, cannot be guaranteed for this semester).
Fall Semester: August 3, 2015 (Recommended Deadline-Applications received after this date, cannot be guaranteed for this semester).
In order to be considered for admission to Herkimer College as an International - Nonimmigrant Student (F1 Visa), you MUST complete all the steps below:
- Apply online or download the application form and mail it to the following address:
c/o International Admissions
100 Reservoir Road
Herkimer, NY 13350 U.S.A.
- Submit the official high school/secondary school transcript and diploma in English. We do not accept photocopy or fax transcript and diploma.
- Download the Immunization Form (Optional)
- Download and sign the Declaration of Finances
- Download and submit the International Transfer form.
- Provide an original bank statement of at least US $18,658.00 in English prepared within the last six months. We do not accept photocopy or fax bank statements.
A full course of study at Herkimer College is 12 credit hours. All students must register for a full course load at minimum.
For questions or further information, please contact:
Admissions Assistant for International Recruitment
(315) 866-0300 ext, 8318
(315) 866-0062 fax