Online Course | Course code: PL231-V1 | CRN: 20559 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 14 / 28
This course runs from January 22, 2015 to May 14, 2015
This course studies the law pertaining to the formation and dissolution of the marital relationship, asset/debt allocation in divorce, child custody and visitation, legitimacy, adoption, guardianship, spousal and child support, domestic violence issues, and separation and settlement agreements. The drafting of relevant pleadings, as well as the rules of civil procedure as they relate to Family Law, will also be addressed as are issues such as same-sex marriage, single-parent adoptions, ethics, and evolving issues in family law. Note: Offered spring semesters only.
Instructor: Colleen Kehoe-Robinson
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the Online Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access Herkimer Online Courses one week prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Colleen Kehoe-Robinson