Marketing A.A.S.Apply Now
The marketing program helps prepare students for a career in the fast-paced world of marketing. The program emphasizes marketing principles and existing practices. This career choice provides students with diverse career opportunities. This field is proving to be one of the fastest growing fields of employment opportunities.
The goals of this program are to:
- prepare students to use various market research techniques;
- introduce students to advertising techniques;
- prepare students to understand the need for developing a marketing plan; and
- expose students to the use of technology/computers to help find solutions to common business applications.
Successful graduates from this program will be able to:
- apply research tools to business applications;
- identify and reflect upon various techniques used in advertising;
- appreciate the value and relation of a marketing plan to the effective management of a business plan; and
- perform and apply basic statistics to solve business problems by using computers/technology.
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Marketing A.A.S.
Graduates find employment with marketing agencies, newspapers, trade journals, telephone companies, banks, computer industries, government and private industry. Specific titles may include: sales representative, marketing management trainee, market analyst and public relations employee.
Below is a list of transfer agreements we have established (for our Marketing A.A.S. Program) with four-year colleges & universities to provide a seamless transfer of credits.
Programs also offered online are denoted by asterisk.*
- Bellevue University
- Empire State College
- Excelsior College
- Kaplan University
- Morrisville State College
- Niagara University
- SUNY Cobleskill
- SUNY Institute of Technology
Online Marketing A.A.S. Degree
The Marketing A.A.S. degree program is internet accessible and may be completed entirely online. Learn how!