Physical Education A.S.Apply Now
The Physical Education program is designed to prepare students to transfer to a four-year college or university. The curriculum emphasizes professionalism, sportsmanship, health awareness and extracurricular athletics activities.
Graduates are prepared to:
- Write and develop a lesson plan
- Demonstrate and develop leadership skills
- Analyze individual athletic skills and correct common errors
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of history, rules and strategies
- Instruct and demonstrate athletic skills
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Physical Education A.S.
- Physical Education Teacher
- Health Education Teacher
- Fitness Instructor
- Recreation Officer
- Sports Coach
- Recreation Therapist