Enroll / Registration
It's easy to sign-up for classes through Herkimer's Internet Academy.
Please read the Open Letter to Prospective Students then just follow these 7 easy steps.
- Step 1 You will need to apply for admission to Herkimer College. If you want to take 12 credit hours or more, or if your goal is to obtain a college degree from Herkimer College, go to step 2.
- However, if you just want to take courses, and do not want to work towards a degree from Herkimer College, or if you are already matriculated, go to step 4.
- Step 2 Select your program of study from the Listing of On-Line Programs, then return to this page. We suggest that you print out the program of study you select, and keep it handy for future reference.
- Step 3 When you have selected the program of study you wish to pursue, go to the Admissions Page and follow the instructions. It is easy (and free!) to apply for admission online. Return to this page when you have completed the admissions process.
- Step 4 Choose the courses you wish to take from the Course Lists pages, then return to this page. You can read a brief description of each course on the Course Description page.
- Step 5 Go to the Registration Page and follow the instructions, then return to this page. It is easy to register On-Line!
- Step 6 Order your textbook(s) from the Herkimer College Bookstore. Return to this page after you have ordered your textbook(s).
- Step 7 Go to the Herkimer College ANGEL Website. You can find more information regarding determining your ANGEL Username and Password here: http://www.herkimer.edu/learn/online-learning/angel-student-center/. Important Note: You must complete Step 7 to gain access to your Online course(s). You are encouraged to access your course(s) three days prior to the actual start date of the course(s) to participate in any Icebreaker module that may be present, check course requirements and schedule, etc. You are required to access your Internet Academy course by the first day of class.
Please note: It is Herkimer College policy that if you register for a course and participate in any of the on-line activities you have 'attended' that class, and are not eligible for a full refund of the tuition. Participation in any of the 'Icebreaker' assignments constitutes class participation. Tuition refunds are pro-rated from the first day of the semester. Call 1-888-GO-4-HERK ext. 8315 or (315) 866-0300 ext. 8315 if you have any questions about this policy.
It is very easy to register for Internet courses. However, before you register, you may want to contact an academic advisor for assistance with selecting your course(s).
Once you have selected your course(s), register by completing step 1 below. Then, if you live in New York State, return to this page and complete step 2.
1. Fill out the Online Application OR you may register for Internet Academy courses by using the convenient mail-in form found in all of the College's Course Schedule Brochures
2. If you are a NY State resident, download, complete and mail the Certificate of Residence.
You can find more information regarding your next steps here.← Return to Welcome to the Internet Academy