A single search for finding books, articles, media and more.
Books & Media
Find books and media in the Library on campus.Catalog: Find Books
Find electronic books available full-text online.
Find info from encyclopedias and reference sets, full-text online.
Search for faculty and textbook reserves by course number, ex. BU114, SC245.Catalog: Find Books
Regular Semester Hours
September 3 - December 18
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm (Closed holiday weekends)
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 9pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
Winter Break Hours
December 19 - January 22
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Our Full-Service Library Offers:
- A comfortable environment to study, read, and research
- Equal services to on-campus and on-line students
- More than 60,000 print books
- 120,000 electronic books that can be accessed through an online catalog
- 200 print periodicals subscriptions
- A variety of online reference databases, providing access to thousands of magazines, journals, and reference works
- An online interLibrary loan system and agreements that allow students to borrow materials from other libraries
- Introductions to Library resources through scheduled tours, workshops, courses, and one-on-one instruction
- Librarians to assist students most hours the Library is open and provide Research Help and Tips. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff looks forward to helping you with a wide array of topics, such as finding books and articles, taking full advantage of our collections, and properly citing your sources
- Text service for quick Library answers available by texting 315-836-3796
- In-house online chat service and 24/7 reference librarian accessibility for questions