A single search for finding books, articles, media and more.
Books & Media
Find books and media in the Library on campus.Catalog: Find Books
Find electronic books available full-text online.
Find info from encyclopedias and reference sets, full-text online.
Search for faculty and textbook reserves by course number, ex. BU114, SC245.Catalog: Find Books
Regular Semester Hours
Sunday: 4pm - 9pm (Closed holiday weekends)
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 9pm
Friday: 8am - 3pm
While there are no classes Nov 23-27, check back to see what Library hours will be.
Free resources for students and faculty...Links to the latest updates...Links to Cell Phone and Internet Provider information...AND MORE.
Do you have an item(s) checked out to you from the Spring semester?
- All due dates were extended until MAY 12.
- If you want to return the item(s) by mail, use this address: Herkimer College Library 100 Reservoir Rd Herkimer, NY 13350
- If you are back on campus or a local resident you can bring item(s) back to us now
- All overdue fees will be waived from the spring semester
- Call the library with any questions 315-574-4007
Our Full-Service Library Offers:
- A comfortable environment to study, read, and research
- Equal services to on-campus and on-line students
- More than 60,000 print books
- 120,000 electronic books that can be accessed through an online catalog
- 200 print periodicals subscriptions
- A variety of online reference databases, providing access to thousands of magazines, journals, and reference works
- Online Interlibrary Loan systems: ILLiad for articles and PRIMO for books, and agreements that allow students to borrow materials from other libraries
- Introductions to Library resources through scheduled tours, workshops, courses, and one-on-one instruction. Schedule Today!
- Librarians to assist students most hours the Library is open and provide Research Help and Tips. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff looks forward to helping you with a wide array of topics, such as finding books and articles, taking full advantage of our collections, and properly citing your sources
- Text service for quick Library answers available by texting 315-836-3796