A single search for finding books, articles, media and more.
Books & Media
Find books and media in the Library on campus.Catalog: Find Books
Find electronic books available full-text online.
Find info from encyclopedias and reference sets, full-text online.
Search for faculty and textbook reserves by course number, ex. BU114, SC245.Catalog: Find Books
Winter Break 2020 - 2021
The Library will be open VIRTUALLY to all patrons. Call, email or CHAT with us.
The library will be closed the following days in observance of holidays:
December 24, 25
January 1, 18
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am-3:30pm
Regular Semester Hours
Sunday: 4:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. (Closed holiday weekends)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00a.m. - 9:00p.m.
Friday: 8:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
Now offering a helpful and versatile citation organizer tool. Click here for a detailed user guide!
Use Primo to search for books and other items on campus and arrange for pick-up! Log into your library account using your Herkimer credentials, find the items you want and use the request feature. You'll receive an email when items are ready. Contact the library with any questions.
Our Full-Service Library Offers:
- A comfortable environment to study, read, and research
- Equal services to on-campus and on-line students
- More than 60,000 print books
- 120,000 electronic books that can be accessed through an online catalog
- 200 print periodicals subscriptions
- A variety of online reference databases, providing access to thousands of magazines, journals, and reference works
- Online Interlibrary Loan systems: ILLiad for articles and PRIMO for books, and agreements that allow students to borrow materials from other libraries
- Introductions to Library resources through scheduled tours, workshops, courses, and one-on-one instruction. Schedule Today!
- Librarians to assist students most hours the Library is open and provide Research Help and Tips. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff looks forward to helping you with a wide array of topics, such as finding books and articles, taking full advantage of our collections, and properly citing your sources
- Text service for quick Library answers available by texting 315-836-3796