Online Business: Health Services Management Technology A.A.S.
This program prepares students for positions such as service coordinators, personnel assistants, office managers, field staff supervisors, administrative assistants and other business office personnel. Graduates are prepared to:
- Describe current issues in health care
- Identify the challenges and responsibilities of health care providers
- Explain financial considerations in the health care industry
- Describe access to care
- Identify reimbursement issues and the changes which have an economic impact on the health care delivery system, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Insurance
- Describe the ethical and social implications of the health care industry
Business: Health Services Management Technology A.A.S. Career Opportunities
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Hospital Office Manager
- Doctor’s / Physician’s Office Manager
- Health Services Director
- Director of Adult Care Services
Business: Health Services Management Technology A.A.S. program as published in the 2013-14 College Catalog
Why wait? You can start taking classes to earn your degree online. Just fill out our online application.